Sunday, March 8, 2009

Suggestions

Ok I got bored of saying "got any suggestions or comments? comment this post" because you already know that each post. So yeah comment the posts or just comment/suggest for BLOG updates here. Post updates are for the comments on each post. Ok? Lol ok.

Btw, on this blog though I had it for about an hour im holding a fashion article contest. On this post, Comment your article or email it to me at attitudegrlzrox@aim.com. I'm not writing the email I always use because this is the internet duh. Read the book Frenemies By: Alexa Young for fashion/article ideas. (go to http://www.bestfrenemiesforever.com/) The contest deadline will be on April 8th--- one month from now. Good Luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

heyyyy pplz comment my blog! just dnt insult. or say anything innapropriate. or stalk me.